Sunday, August 27, 2006

1st Day Of School

I did this layout for a friend of mine and liked it so much that it inspired me to create a template using Scrapbook MAX! elements to share with you all!
Here's the screenshot for the 12 by 12 template that I made:



Here's what the template looks like:














I hope you like it! It also has 2 word art elements that I created including "1st Day Of School" title in a stamped font and the word "amaze" in a red textured font.

Also - Special thanks to Nicole Norcutt for sharing the scrap of notebook paper and the paperclip!


1st Day Of School


Labels:

Posted by Julie Clark @ 2:47 PM

Read or Post a Comment

This is my first attempt at downloading--and I know I will love it!

Posted by Blogger monicacampbell93 @ 6:38 PM #
 
<< Home

HOME PAGE

About Me

My name is Julie Clark.
I am a ScrapbookMAX! addict and designer. I make elements and templates for others to use and enjoy. You will occasionally find freebie downloads for ScrapbookMAX! on this blog. If you want more, check out my STORE at SBM. Need to contact me? Send e-mail to: mamamade at comcast dot net

Credits

Blog Layout By: Firdamatic

Blog Powered By: Blogger