Saturday, September 02, 2006

4by6 "Saturday In The Park"

I am loving making these little 4 by 6 layouts! I went and had some printed today and I am so very pleased with how they turned out! It's so neat to be able to share my photos in "scrap" style and Scrapbook MAX! makes it so easy to do that!

By the way - I get my photos printed at Sam's Club. Where do you get your stuff printed? Leave me a comment, please, with your answer!

This is a layout called, "Saturday In The Park" - I live in Nashville and we have so many lovely parks. One great place to go is Centennial Park downtown. There is a replica of the Parthenon there and it makes a great backdrop for pictures! Here's a shot of my Dear Abby and her cousin Krista enjoying sno-cones (and making a HUGE MESS!) on a swelteringly hot day in August.





Saturday In The Park (2 page layout)

Labels:

Posted by Julie Clark @ 11:59 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Thank you Julie, these are very nice, the park picture, is that 2 separate pages, it looks like 1 but I understand you just print 2 separate pages and insert in 4x6 brag books right? duh me sometimes.
I don't have a Sam's around me, so I have been uploading to Scrapbookplease to print my layouts and have been very happy with the results, just don't like the shipping costs, but that's OK when you live in the boonies!!! hahaha

Posted by Blogger Susie @ 6:39 AM #
 
<< Home

HOME PAGE

About Me

My name is Julie Clark.
I am a ScrapbookMAX! addict and designer. I make elements and templates for others to use and enjoy. You will occasionally find freebie downloads for ScrapbookMAX! on this blog. If you want more, check out my STORE at SBM. Need to contact me? Send e-mail to: mamamade at comcast dot net

Credits

Blog Layout By: Firdamatic

Blog Powered By: Blogger